Monday, December 10, 2007

Seek and Ye Shall Find

While many paths lead to Rome, it turns out that many google searches lead to LOL, USA. I have no way of knowing exactly who reads these words, but I do have the power to look up what people have googled to find my blog. So I thought I would share with you some of the more interesting actual search terms that people like you, or perhaps you yourself, have used to get here.

The most random search that directed people here was for the phrase "springfield mo usa turkish foods in market." Well, either that or "India vagina cream." I’m proud to be the fourth hit on google for anyone searching those words. Same goes for "moles on my vagina."

Someone discovered me by way of searching for "seth, arrested,” and apparently I’m also very popular for those looking for info on the town of Cheesequake.

I’m flattered that someone out there recently searched for “Comedian Aaron Kagan,” and that I’m one of the top hits for “relationship between comedy and tragedy.” And a hearty welcome to all those seeking "guys and exercise.” I trust you’ve found what you were looking for.

In the end, I’d like to say that the biggest draw for my blog is the sparkling wit with which I parlay my adventures on tour. But it’s not. It’s Elizabeth Berkley. On 11/19, I embedded a photo of her licking a stripper’s pole from the film “Showgirls,” and my numbers have never been the same. So without further ado, I’ll just give you what I know you came here for:

No comments: